Ayusa Operations Specialist Job Description
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
AYUSA International is a non-profit leader in international high school exchange, facilitating varied study abroad experiences with over 75 countries worldwide. AYUSA is a mission-driven, global organization well-positioned in an industry that’s finding new global relevance in advancing public diplomacy.
The Operations Specialist supports the operational management of the Operations department, including operations and compliance, and field team support. The Operations Specialist will assist with the placement, follow up, and overall care of approximately 700 students.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include conflict resolution, motivation, and problem solving for a field team network of over 150 employees and field representatives. This position is also responsible for:
Operations and Compliance:
- Acts as point person for the host family audit process
- Decides accuracy and eligibility of host family records in SFDC. Assists in evaluating and developing compliance processes and procedures
- Monitor and track compliance pieces per Department of State regulations; working with staff and host families to resolve compliance issues
- Ensure accurate data entry and form uploading to Salesforce database
- Provide customer support to 6-person Regional Manager team and 100+ Customer Representative Independent Contractors
- Evaluates and creates content for Salesforce IC Resource Development
- Additional administrative support for Operations & Compliance team
- Other responsibilities as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Customer service and team oriented
- Friendly, energetic, and positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strategic thinking
- Agility and confidence in fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- International exposure and foreign language skills preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in role with similar responsibilities