The Network Engineer will maintain and administer our digital network to ensure reliable and secure electronic data systems support the needs of company production and development environments and to configure and operate our distributed multi-cloud infrastructure. Manage, renew and upgrade SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificates, TLS (Transport Layer Security), and Encrypt System data using Data Encryption Standard (DES) and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) cipher techniques for all production and Development systems. Protect the Enterprise Network by setting up Packet Filtering Firewalls using Firewall Design Principles. Design, Implement, upgrade and manage LAN, VLAN, WLAN, Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11 using Routing protocol such as OSPF and eBGP. Setup and troubleshoot VPN using GRE for secure remote site connectivity to the corporate network. Travel to various unanticipated client’s worksites.
- Master’s Degree in Telecommunications Engineering Technology, or related field;
- Knowledge of SSL and TLS;
- Knowledge of DES and AES Cipher;
- Knowledge of Firewall Design Principles;
- Knowledge of LAN, VLAN, WLAN, Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11 using Routing protocol including OSPF and eBGP;
- Knowledge of VPN and GRE; and
- Travel to various unanticipated client’s worksites.
Worksite: 600 California Street, 10th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94108
Qualified applicants mail resumes only to International Training & Exchange, Inc. (Intrax), Attn. HR/NE, 600 California Street, 10th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94108