With over 30 years in the caregiving space, AuPairCare is excited to announce a new caregiving company! AltruCare www.altrucare.com offers in-person, wellness checks and companionship visits for your loved one. Whether your loved one is an older adult living at home or they reside in a care facility our well-trained staff who live in the local community will visit with your loved one, check on their safety and well-being and offer a warm smile and friendly companionship. Along with the wellness check, visits can be customized to focus on topics that are of interest to your loved one like music, sports, cooking, travel or grandkids. You will have peace of mind knowing a trusted and well screened Care Pro is checking in on your loved one, providing a friendly and stimulating visit and you will also receive a full summary report that can be shared with family members.
The Director role at AltruCare will implement and execute the strategic plan to create a new caregiving business at AuPairCare/Intrax. The Director will be the project manager for the introductory pilot tests in 5+ strategic locations. They will execute and implement the test managing the local staff on lead follow-up, customer service and in-home visit service levels. The Director will also gather and analyze all feedback from customers and staff to develop key takeaways for full product launch nationwide.
The Director will have specific monthly/annual growth targets and will manage customer acquisition, product marketing, Care Pro training and field staff management along with ongoing customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Refine and execute the new business plan
- Build a marketing web site and FAQ/Resources around product offering
- Direct IT team on the technology front for web/mobile user experience and enhancements and continue to refine customized portals with Online Safety/Companionship Assessments, calendaring platform and payment processing
- Oversee freelancer who will be developing curriculum and training the Care Pros
- Introductory launch in 5-7 strategic regions with goal of nationwide launch before EOY
- Develop a marketing strategy including: SEO/SEM, Referral and Public Relations and lead/conversion tracking
- Create an operational reporting dashboard in Salesforce to track key metric
- Oversee all cases and customer service, review survey feedback on all aspects of the program providing ideas for product enhancements/upgrades
- Schedule conference calls and meet weekly with Care Pros to understand their successes and challenges in the field and get real time learning on how to improve the service offering
- Manage budget and projections and product invoicing
- Management of freelance staff and partner with Marketing, IT and Finance teams
- Identifying new corporate partners, city grants, large caregiving facility partnership
- Interest and experience in the caregiving – older adult/eldercare market
- New business product launch a plus
- Marketing experience a plus
- Self-motivated and ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Proactive approach to challenges, proposing solutions to challenges encountered
This is a full-time position located in downtown San Francisco, in the financial district.