Department: Client Services
Reports to: Director of Customer Experience
Are you passionate about cultural exchange and helping others? Do you work well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment? AuPairCare, a U.S. Department of State designated au pair agency, is hiring for a Client Services Representative position!
AuPairCare places international au pairs from over 40 countries who provide live-in childcare for host families across the United States. In the Client Services Representative role, you will perform customer service and administrative activities for the Client Services department, supporting au pairs, host families, and the APC team.
Position may be remote or local to San Francisco, Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm, some limited on-call hours as noted below. West coast hours preferred, but not required.
The primary functions of this position are:
- Assist AuPairCare customers via email and phone
- Manage Client Services email inboxes and Salesforce cases
- Assist with Au Pair Flight Phone on-call rotation (approx. 2 on-call evenings, every other month)
- Perform regular data reconciliation and reporting
- Administrative duties and customer service support across all Client Services areas
- Proactively identify areas for process improvements and cost-saving initiatives
- Participate in team and company meetings
- Assist with research, special projects, and other duties as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Excellent verbal and written customer service skills
- Consistent attention to detail and follow-through
- Proactive and collaborative team player