Ayusa International seeks an Administrative Assistant for Operations providing support to HQ and Field Teams through a variety of administrative functions. Working approximately 30 hours per week with benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Completes data entry tasks.
- Reconcile expense reports in Chrome River.
- Maintain inventory of Ayusa written and marketing materials, such as swag, folders, brochures, etc. and keep Directors updated regarding available inventory.
- Track and fulfill Materials Request Orders.
- Do scanning and printing as needed.
- Track incentives and send to Accounting (Elaine).
- Send incentives per direction of the Senior Director of Field Operations or other appropriate Director.
- Assist in setting up All Staff meetings.
- Assist with planning events.
- Make travel arrangements for staff members as approved by Directors.
- During placement season, provide back up for host family auditing and input of participant applications.
- Assists with tracking pending deadlines, such as state renewals, CSIET reports, etc.
- Additional projects may be assigned as the need arises.
- General understanding of databases.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Data entry and keyboarding skills.
- Ability to work independently while multi-tasking and meeting deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Understanding, preferably experience, in intercultural exchange, education, social work, family counseling and/or working with teenagers.
- Experience in non-profit organizations and/or working with volunteers.